If you're having trouble viewing this email, you can see it online.
Here’s What is Happening This Week 8/25/2021
Please Note: TPP newsletter can be viewed on the TPP website: https://paxpartnership.org/newsletter/
TPP Annual Dinner at Historic St. Mary's City with VADM Francis D. “Spanky” Morley, Principal Military Deputy, ASN (RD&A) as Speaker - September 2nd at 5:30 pm - 8:30pm. Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors: KBR, NSI, Northrop Grumman and Guidehouse. Silver Sponsors: Bell, Lockheed Martin, and RMC Inc.! Registration Now closed!
Register now for the following TPP Summer Programs:
More details to come on upcoming programs:
- Sept 21st- Apprenticeships with Jane Sinclair, MD Dept. of Labor at USMSM
- Sept 30th – CMMC Program -Rick Hill, Sr. VP, Human Touch
TPP – NavalX – Tech Bridge – NAWCAD Collaboration
- NAVAIR Standard Labor Category (SLC) Guide | Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Standard Occupational Classifications (SOCs) Version 1.3 JUNE 2021. Download Here: SLC Guide Ver 1.3. June 2021
Naval Aviation Systems Consortium (NASC): NASC is an agile, collaborative enterprise composed of leading companies and academic institutions with expertise in technology domains of interest to the Naval Air Warfare Centers (NAWCs) and the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Consortium Management Group, Inc. (CMG) manages NASC and administers its Other Transaction Agreement with the Navy to facilitate rapid acquisition of cutting-edge technologies and to accelerate delivery of new capabilities to the Warfighter. For more information, please visit (nascsolutions.org)
- Tech Jobs Rule - Seeking companies for the Apprentice program! Joint effort between the Strategic Education Office of NAWCAD, TPP, and the Forrest Career and Technology Center (SMCPS).
- The Maryland Defense Cybersecurity Assistance Program (DCAP) – More here:
- The Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) Website
- Back to Business Webinars: Workforce Reopening Resources for Employers - Visit https://mwejobs.maryland.gov or Contact:
- FAA and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI), September 14 -15. More info:
Resources & Opportunities
Community News & Entertainment
- Updated COVID-19 Vaccine information, (Get your Digital Vaccine Card here): https://smchd.org/covid-19-vaccine
- Historic Sotterley – https://www.sotterley.org– Check out upcoming events here: https://www.sotterley.org/events/
- Sotterley Barn Bash & Craft Beer Tasting. Saturday, August 28, 2021, 12:00 VIP Early Party | 1:00 p.m. Regular ticket holders
- Speaker Series: Lincoln in the Natural Environment by James Tackach September 8 @ 7:00 pm
- St. Clement’s Island Museum- 38370 Point Breeze Road, Colton’s Point, MD 20626 – Retrofest Sat, Sept 18th at 11am -5pm https://www.facebook.com/FriendsSCIPPLM
- St. Mary’s County Chamber of Commerce is organizing the 2021 St. Mary’s County Taste of St. Mary’s in the Leonardtown Square on September 11, 2021 from 1pm-4pm. Vendor Spaces and sponsorships are still available, please contact the Chamber Office for more information. 301-737-3001 or via email email@example.com.
St. Mary’s Caring Soup Kitchen needs: Thanks for your support!
- Bagged lunches: Assorted chips, Fruit snacks/cups, Pudding cups, Boxed drinks, Zip-lock baggies sandwich size.
- Feed the Family grocery boxes: Canned tuna and chicken, Tuna Helper, Dried pinto beans, Microwavable popcorn, Flavored noodle packets, Pepperoni, Fresh apples, pears, oranges, Chunky soups, Onions.
- Soup kitchen needs: PAM cooking spray, Real butter, Margarine tubs, Italian seasoning.
- No contact donations. Deposit items in bin at front door of the soup kitchen, 20850 Langley Rd., Lexington Park, between 8:30 am and 1 pm Mon – Sat -Or drop off at TPP Office, Mon - Fri, 8:30am to 4:30pm - Checkpayable to St. Mary’s Caring, may be mailed to P.O. Box 144 Lexington Park, MD 20653